Friday, April 11, 2008

Bicycles...

Truly a new meaning to the phrase "Ridin' Dirty."

As I was sitting there eating, people watching, waiting for my laundry to get done, I catch a glimmer out of the corner of my eye with my "peripherals." It was obviously not an ordinary glimmer. It took him a year and a half to build the bike. It has 14k gold plating and some other extraordinary detailing to it. The city does not let me down in the interesting department.   


Just another laundry day in the city. It's about three weeks to a months worth of laundry compiled together at the rear end of my bicycle. Do you ever laugh by yourself? I do. Laundry days for me are days of laughing alone to the mere funniness you have produced by strapping 25Lb. + of laundry on the end of your bicycle. I look at the end of my bicycle and simply laugh. 

No comments: