Monday, April 7, 2008

Coachella Round Three

I am in the midst of booking my ticket right now for the 24th to the 28th of April. I think I am going to go directly from school with suitcase in tow to the airport and go directly to school from the airport with suitcase in tow. I'm not buying a ticket for Coachella this year. The line-up in my opinion is good but can't be equaled to the previous years, i.e., Daft Punk, Madonna, Depeche Mode. I think it's all about the parties this year and I am sure everyone that got a taste of it last year believes the same.  


Here's a re-cap of last year's Anthem Magazine pool party... A stupidly fun party with Ed Banger artists (Justice, Busy P) djing and open bar with never ending amounts of alcohol. 


Update:
Plane tickets have been purchased. I arrive at 9:20PM in Los Angeles on the 24th. Hope to see you soon.

No comments: