Thursday, May 15, 2008

Taxing your body

I tortured my body on today's workout. A perfect day with the right weather (94 degrees) to do it too. I got in fifty some miles but what almost took me out and finished me was keeping my heart rate in the 200s on a climb for a pretty good duration. I put SPF 70 sunblock on and I still wound up with a massive bicycle shorts and jersey tan just from today. While I was on my way out crossing the Golden Gate Bridge, one of the children in the group of children I was passing yelled "Asian Pride!" to me. On the way back in inside the city, I saw a cyclist in front of me fall and break his collar bone. He told me he broke the other one just six weeks ago. 

17 days more until the 545 mile Sf to La bicycle ride...

Donate to the cause please:

No comments: